Server is almost done, Please vote on gtop and tell your friends!

Latest topics

» New Server!
June 27th 2011, 10:34 pm by Impact

» THE NEW FORUM!
April 20th 2011, 2:52 am by CheeseCake

» Shutdown
April 18th 2011, 12:22 am by Impact

» New Forum
March 23rd 2011, 10:12 pm by Impact

» New Forum soon!
March 17th 2011, 6:27 pm by Impact

» NEW FORUM
February 15th 2011, 8:49 pm by Impact

» Random Showcase
February 15th 2011, 7:50 pm by ObesePanda

» Random Siggy
February 15th 2011, 7:46 pm by ObesePanda

» Late Release!
February 15th 2011, 6:34 pm by ObesePanda


    Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Share
    avatar
    CheeseCake
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by CheeseCake on January 29th 2011, 8:47 am

    REMOVING THE QUEST BUBBLES

    -Well, usually the quest bubble pops out on a character's head and making it very annoying.Plus some of the players think that they can do the quest and when they cant they keep asking the GMs why.

    (this is of course if this server has disabled the Quest) Smile

    danuel
    Game Master
    Game Master

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2011-01-19

    Re: Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by danuel on January 29th 2011, 12:40 pm

    great idea, but we'll see the owners desicion
    avatar
    Impact
    Forum Administrator - Tech Support - Forum Moderator
    Forum Administrator - Tech Support - Forum Moderator

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    Re: Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by Impact on January 29th 2011, 1:40 pm

    One second let me get the download



    avatar
    Impact
    Forum Administrator - Tech Support - Forum Moderator
    Forum Administrator - Tech Support - Forum Moderator

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    Re: Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by Impact on January 29th 2011, 1:42 pm

    Download Link.



    avatar
    Strada
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2011-01-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Flushing,NY

    Re: Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by Strada on January 29th 2011, 2:39 pm

    CheeseCake wrote:
    REMOVING THE QUEST BUBBLES

    -Well, usually the quest bubble pops out on a character's head and making it very annoying.Plus some of the players think that they can do the quest and when they cant they keep asking the GMs why.

    (this is of course if this server has disabled the Quest) Smile

    Yea that's a good idea
    that damn light bulb is annoying
    avatar
    Impact
    Forum Administrator - Tech Support - Forum Moderator
    Forum Administrator - Tech Support - Forum Moderator

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    Re: Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by Impact on January 29th 2011, 2:40 pm

    Strada wrote:
    CheeseCake wrote:
    REMOVING THE QUEST BUBBLES

    -Well, usually the quest bubble pops out on a character's head and making it very annoying.Plus some of the players think that they can do the quest and when they cant they keep asking the GMs why.

    (this is of course if this server has disabled the Quest) Smile

    Yea that's a good idea
    that damn light bulb is annoying

    The link is in the download and release if you want to get rid of it.



    avatar
    Strada
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2011-01-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Flushing,NY

    Re: Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by Strada on January 29th 2011, 2:43 pm

    Impact wrote:
    Strada wrote:
    CheeseCake wrote:
    REMOVING THE QUEST BUBBLES

    -Well, usually the quest bubble pops out on a character's head and making it very annoying.Plus some of the players think that they can do the quest and when they cant they keep asking the GMs why.

    (this is of course if this server has disabled the Quest) Smile

    Yea that's a good idea
    that damn light bulb is annoying

    The link is in the download and release if you want to get rid of it.

    alright thank you^^
    avatar
    Impact
    Forum Administrator - Tech Support - Forum Moderator
    Forum Administrator - Tech Support - Forum Moderator

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    Re: Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by Impact on January 29th 2011, 3:24 pm

    No Problem.
    Locked




    Sponsored content

    Re: Remove the Quest BUBBLE

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is July 25th 2017, 4:51 am